Saturday 15 November 2008

should b a busy saturday...

today is saturday and it should b a busy saturday...
i am having 2 report to hand in next thursday, one os only half way while the other one stil haven start yet..
What had i been done for the whole day? i also dont noe.
I decide not to follow a moew they all went to NEwcastle, bcz i wan2 finish my micro report by today..but, look at me, what is the time now?
It is 4pm afternoon, what had i done for the whole day?
i cant answer u, i really no idea that, y am i b so slow in progress.....
i did the intro part for 3 days but stil cant finnish it, damn it...
This never been happened to me, took so much time to just doing the introduction....
y is it happended? is it becz if too long holiday b4, my brain is still in rest mood, their function is still haven been refresh? mayb yes....=.=!!
The sky is getting dark, my mind is getting blank, haih..
time to wake up tyng, u cant continue like tat, it is WRONG!!!
i mz really finish my report by today, no matter how!!!MUST...

1 comment:

~dolph~ said...

hahaha....I am actually having that dilemma right now as well...=P cant really concentrate on what I suppose to be studying and revising.....

Haha....but I know tyng can do it!!She sure be able to do so!!jia you o!!we gambate together yea...*_^