Thursday 9 October 2008

my journey to uk...

O....is like jz a very short time, i was here for three weeks dy.



i jz rmb the time i was preparing and packing all my stuff at home, worrie about the my luggage.
How, how,how.... How can i reduce up my things to avoid overweight..





I tink i had used about one week time to fin packing all my stuff, until the last day b4 departure.


this is how my house looks when i was packing my stuff. jz messsy n messy.=.=!!



The nite b4 departure, quite a lot of them are sending me at KLIA. My parents, my sis, bro in law, cute nephew, and few of my cousins...Thanks alot to all of u......



































The flight that i took is Emirates, honestly, it is not really a very comfortable journey.....we need to transit at Dubai. It bcame more tirering when fly from Dubai to Newcastle. The small seat, hong n me was sitting in the middle of middle seat...really tirering!! My leg is not really long, but there is still no place for me to put my leg... But i feel evan more pity to hong, cz the person bside her is a very FAT guy...pity u!!















pic taking at the Dubai airport...

It is not bad, but actually u wil c many people are lying there and have a very sweet dream~~~!

















Finally we reached to Newcastle safely...Feel very much relief when we reached, cz we really sit for too long time. about 7 hours in such a small place. Oh gosh..
At the airport, we met julia n i jz notice there r quite a number of people from Msia going to sunderland..


Newcastle airport... The sky of Newcastle.
pic taking on the bus while we r waiting to go to Sunderland.

No comments: