Friday 10 October 2008

the sickness spread in my block

Only few weeks here, but in my block, nearly all the residents are fall sick already..

Most of us had been got fever or cold or flu but only left hong and leo are the two exception.

God bless two of u, hope tat u two wont b like us as well.


Aft one week i reached here, my skin start wif bit problems dy.

Itchy redness appeared on my leg and they start to spread to the whole leg...

It is really itchy itchy n itchy!!!

My leg was in redness n it really looks ugly wif that... Really hard to find a smooth part on my leg dy....Y.Y


Aft few days, i met wif new friend, Jenny. She recommanded me to buy a cream at pharmacy.. The cream is really helpful....

Honestly the cream is better than my lotion, but it also cost me 4pounds.....


When i went to GP, the clinic that i registered for medical checkup, i asked the nurse..

Her advise to me is, u better have a dc appoinment..

I tought i aft i made an appoinment, i can c the dc in btw few days...

But, i tought is jz only wht i tought, the truth is i need to wait for more than a week to get my dc appoinment...

Wa......... The ppl here i tink better they on feel sick,

more than one week to wait for seeing dc, by the time the ppl is either recover dy or die dy lo...

Really is a weird system..


B4 my dc appoinment reached, i really fall into sick again.

Without any syndrome, i got fever, then flu n cough also come n find me dy....

But my dc appoinment is not reach yet, so that wht can i do is jz bcome my own dc n pharmarcyst..

Thx a lot u my friends here, Julia, hong, cat n hweeli.

They cooked a lovely soup for me and the hot n nice soup really helps a lot.

It made me feel much much more better.. Thx a lot..


Now my sick is almost cure, only left the cough which take time to recover.

But, the ppl around me are sick, we jz like taking turn to sick~~~

So pity all of us...This all is jz bcz of the cold weather here.

Take good care la, all my friends...


Today, my dc appoinment is finally reached.

I go n c dc n he said that my skin is due to eczema..He prescript me to buy a cream...

wao.........so exe the cream~~~~I am jz a poor student god, i cant afford al tis.

So, right now i stil haven bought it, let me b my dc again la..

If my racious stil cant b cure, then mayb i need to go n buy it dy....Y.Y


Time is late now, better sleep earlier, then can get good immunity, then wont b sick so often la..

Really very pity feel sick when u r outside, especially u r mild away from home~~~

U wil really miss your home at that time.!!!

Yea.......this is how my leg look like, but this is nearly recover dy.. The worst period was over....

No comments: